Thursday, October 8, 2015

Homework 5


  • For my first blueprint I decided to create an item that would be used for a pickup or collectible. In our game, we plan on having some sort of pickup that the player will be able to obtain. My group has discussed possibly having audiotapes that will be obtainable to the player. 
  • For this blueprint, I am still working on modeling the actual audiotape that will be used in the final game. For now, I am just using a small white cylinder to represent the audiotape. 
  • I also plan on creating an additional blueprint that will count the number of items picked up. I am not certain that this will really be vital to our final game because I don't think we will need to count how many audiotapes the player has collected. I just think that it would be a good skill to have.
  • So for this blueprint, I have the object being destroyed when the player touches in and therefore, the player obtaining the object. I have also added a spawn emitter at location to add an effect when the player obtains the object. For now, I have an emission of smoke or fog coming from the transaction. However, I am still tinkering with this aspect. 
Screenshots






No comments:

Post a Comment